[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Look at the good side

  • From: Hickoryhill <hickoryhillgsd1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 22:43:32 +0000 (UTC)

Yes, funny how things are remembered, that is why I don't rely on memory..only
documentation. An attorney taught me once about the importance of
documentation, since then, I document everything, plus it is part of my
profession. I tend to be rather narrative when I document, I find detail comes
in handy. There was no rep at the National. I inquired. Since you posted this,
I inquired again..no rep. However, if you insist there was one, and you spoke
with him I would like his name for my records. I do have documented that you
spoke with an older gentleman, sitting at a table, but he later told me he
worked for Rau, and was not a rep.  To your last statement..what can I say,
you'll simply have to stand in line and wait your turn!!