[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Look at it from another angle.

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 11:50:57 -0700

There is a woman in the Mira Loma area of Riverside CA that has puppy milled
for years, her puppies are sold with no guarantees, are often dysplastic,
and she brags that she has paid off her house with the money she makes.  She
has been in business for at least 12 years.
She takes out regular ads in the Pennysaver. The prefix on her ph is 681-
and the last four are something like 0524 ??  She doesn't care that she
floods the area with her crap....but the owners are heartbroken when they
get problems.  I had a personal training client that bought from
her....disaster.
Kathy