[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Longmont, CO Sunday

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 19:00:00 EDT

For those of you that remember, I was always whisked away after our dogs
finished their classes.   The only time I got to see any group was when one of
our
dogs was in there.
Well today, I wandered back down to the fairgrounds and watched the lasat of
the other breeds and a couple of groups.   It is a good education   and
experience.

Anyway

In the herding group,   Group Two

CH Kaleef's Justine Breeder J& S Moses & J& C Gibbons.   By Ch Kismets Sight
for Sore Eyes-Ch Tamar's Passia   Owner Victoria Cayer and Sheree Moses.

Stormy Hope
Colorado

In a message dated 6/5/05 11:44:22 AM, Stormy435@xxxxxxx writes:

> I'm driving back to the fairgrounds to see the groups (Hey, I'm 10 minutes
> away!!!),

www.FairhopeGSD.com