[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Long Haired Freaky People need not apply!

  • From: <ricknaudra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 16:42:44 -0400

Yup,
It was the Five Man Electric Band!

Can you believe it?
It's almost... TIME FOR THE NATIONALS!!!

I'm heading to Phoenix tomorrow morning and we are flying out on Sunday.
Looking forward to meeting some of the great people from 'Da List' and making
some new friends.

Oregon was fun but I have a feeling that this National is going to be extra
special.

See you soon!

Best wishes and everyone have a safe trip!
-Rick Haase
http://members.cox.net/ricknaudra/index.htm

Msg: #3 in digest
From: "Gail Rutter" <ruttergsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Long Haired Freaky People need not apply!
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 11:00:28 -0500

DON'T QUOTE ME ON THIS ,BUT I THINK IT ORIGINALLY CAME OUT AROUND 68 OR 69
BY THE " FIVE MAN ELECTRICAL BAND " I HAVE GROWN TO DISLIKE THIS SONG SINCE
I HAVE LOST MOST (OK) ALL MY HAIR! GAILS WORST HALF RON ( THE ST.LOUIS CLUBS
COOK )