[ SHOWGSD-L ] Logo

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 20:22:07 EDT

In a message dated 9/14/09 10:37:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:
In  response to numerous e-mails:
The GSDCA logo can't be  used without  permission.
Most clubs have permission.
Individuals do not.
This has  been standing policy for over 20 years and a clarification went
in a BOG I  think it was in 2006 after the April meeting.

I was the jerk who got the trademark on the Logo.  I can't believe I  have
been around for 20 years.  Maybe it was someone else.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/