[ SHOWGSD-L ] Location, location, location

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 10:23:30 EDT

In a message dated 10/25/2009 5:50:31 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx writes:
I  know--I was President and had to stay and take pictures with Dave  Rinke

and his winners. That's the year everyone went out and bought summer
clothes( shorts and T-shirts. )I'd still rather have that then the cold
for the
performance people. Perry was always  perfect

Perry was great, if you didn't mind red clay on everything,  fire ants, a
two hour drive from the airport, hidden rental cars returns, and  for the
first few years the best place to eat was Wendys.

When Kathleen Steen first found Perry, she called me and asked  what I
thought of a great location with few motels, no good restraurants, and in  the
middle of nowhere.  I told her we were there for a dog show, the rest  didn't
matter.  Now we talk about Perry as if it was the heaven we all are
waiting for.

It might be like your first car.  Memory is kind on those  sort of things.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/