[ SHOWGSD-L ] Lloyd Brackett Award "Question"

  • From: Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 07:58:05 -0700 (PDT)

Lloyd Brackett Award

3.The Recipient must be the breeder, on their property, of at least 15 AKC
Champion German Shepherd Dogs. ◦Ten of the 15 Champions must hold at least one
of the following titles: Select, ROM, Best or Best Opposite Futurity/Maturity,
AOE.

http://gsdca.org/join-the-gsdca/gsdca-member-programs/465-lloydbrackettaward

I know there are lots of good breeders out there that have bred wonderful
puppies throughout the years that are not on this list above.

Is it possibly to obtain this award by following certain Judges you know will
place
your dog to Speciality Shows with few dogs entered?

Is there a limit to the number of GSD's or Puppies in a class to be able to
receive this award or is
it just how many points a dog acquires at shows?

I do not Show AKC so would like to know this as I know the UKC Rules
seem to be different.

I have seen this award advertised on a few websites so would like to know.

Thanks,
Theresa