[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Lloyd Brackett Award

  • From: NHANSBURGH@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 16:15:31 -0500

This award bothers me. Although Brackett has been dead for years it is
only very recently that the award was given out. I can personally think
of a dozen people around who are very eligible for this award and have
not won it. I can also think of several people who ought to get it in
Memorium as it was not awarded during their lifetime.Personally I am
beginning to agree with those who have refused to accept THE NOBEL
PRIZE or PULITZER or an OSCAR people like Frank Lloyd Wright who once
said "Never enter competitions"