[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Lloyd Brackett Award

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: GSD0110@xxxxxxx, InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 15:15:45 EST

In a message dated 2/18/2007 11:23:34 P.M. Central Standard Time,
GSD0110@xxxxxxx writes:
That has  always been rare... we are fortunate to live in the presence of
legends..... Jane Kerner also won I think..... and what about  Carolyn
Martello... and Christine Granger...... Kent  Boyles.......Jim
Moses........and  Delaine
Thompson..........Dave and  Martha....... Maryellen and Bob  Kish..........
we
live in the  presence of legends whose efforts in breeding  dogs and
mentoring
others will be felt in the breed for years to come

Carolyn Martello and Maryellen and Bob Kish do not qualify. I checked with
them last year and both responding very quickly and let me know they did not
qualify.

Joan was the other nominee and she qualified. The 4th person as of this  date
I still do not know if they qualified because they never responded in the
proper manner.

Some of those others could very well qualify and if you think they do  please
send their name to Gary S. he has that committee now and I am sure he  will
check them out and come up with someone for next year.

Lee Brown