[ SHOWGSD-L ] Living Hell...

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 17:56:42 -0400

This is for those that think "Humane" Societies are benign and just want to
do "good" for the animals.......This sort of stuff goes on all across the
country, and will only get worse as more and more "animal control" agents
are trained by HSUS....btw, if anyone knows someone in NY that can help this
man please let him know.
 Ginger Cleary,Rome, GA  ww.rihadin.com
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo
the fatigue of supporting it.  ~Thomas Paine
Member GSDCA
Member Sawnee Mtn Kennel Club
GA Director Responsible Dog Owners of the Eastern States.