[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Live video streaming

  • From: Sarah Falk <sarahfalk4gsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: helenfranklin520@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 15:23:10 -0500

Yes, me too, didn't work for more than a few minutes at a time.

Via email, they told me it was my issue and that they didn't see anything on
their end. It was a complete waste for me as it did not work continuously at
ALL. I gave up.

According to the site- if I'm understanding it correctly- a recorded option
is available starting tomorrow. I'm going to try that instead of the live
streaming. I asked for a refund for today but have not heard back.

It was horribly frustrating. Didn't work on our PC which we have hooked up to
our 65" tv and it didn't work on the laptop either. I was using Google Chrome
(the recommended browser) and I followed their link to check my internet speed
- the test said my speed / strength couldn't be any higher.

My husband is a PC gamer so we have great equipment. He built our PC...we have
the best internet option available... I have little doubt the issue is NOT on
my end.

Good luck.

I too, contacted the company who said I needed to find a better internet
connection. Whatever...

Sorry I'm venting. Took the week off to enjoy the show from home and am
disappointed.

:-/

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 14, 2015, at 3:02 PM, Helen Franklin <helenfranklin520@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Is anyone else receiving both live video streamings at once and
having to switch in and out every minute? I have contacted the
Company to see if they can fix this problem. I wonder if it's just
me though?
is Copyrighted 2015. All material remains the property of the original author
permitted without prior permission of both the original author AND of the

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post. This group and its
any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html