[ SHOWGSD-L ] Little tiny brag!

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 19:51:32 -0400

She's too young for any points yet, and needs some more training to let
her teeth be shown, but my little girl Chieftain's Bewitching ("Bu") won
her 3-5 month puppy bitch class today at the GSDC of Greater New Haven
sweepstakes.  She won't be 5 months until this Saturday.  I took her and
her sister there just to socialize and train them.  I didn't show her
sister as I didn't want them competing in the same class.  A big thank
you to Lee (Tripper's mom) for showing her and also to Sean for stepping
in.  Also thank you to judge Cheryl Olson for the win and then coming
over to talk to me about her much you liked her.  I truly appreciate
your nice comments.  Also thanks to those who inquired about her.  "Bu"
is sired by FV Ch Nikirees Summer Premiere and her mother is Amber's
Strike a Pose (GV Ch Waysides Honky Tonk Man ROM ex Sel Amber's Surprize
ROM).  She mirrors her mother in type and is blessed with her father's
shoulder and sidegait.  She is as good as anything I've owned before.
She is some kind of mover and as one of my friends said to me today,
"Looks like you got yourself a star."  Yup, she's a keeper.  Best
wishes,  Barbara

--
Barbara J. Galasso
CHIEFTAINS GERMAN SHEPHERDS