[ SHOWGSD-L ] Little humor...a little dog related

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 19:28:47 +0000 (UTC)

...One of the many benefits of being Evan's friend is he offers quality dogs to
you, he sends you interesting trials and books etc etc....well the latest book
he sent to me  is titled "How To Get Sued"...divided in to 10 chapter reasons

1. fall in love ( divorced twice)

2.Own a business ( been audited by IRS twice so that's like being sued)

3Commit a crime ( I'm okay on this one)

4.Go to work ( have come close to being sued by  parolees twice)

5 Live on earth ( no escaping that one)

6 Have children ( jury is still out on that one)

7 Enjoy yourself ( guilty as charged)

8 indulge in a few vices ( I only have two, both are legal in Nevada)

9.....pay attention to this one...OWN A PET!..( my day is coming real soon)

10. Own a house ( so far so good on this one)

Thanks Evan...still don't want you to give me a dog...it would only turn out
badly and I'd have to sue you...lol...FB