[ SHOWGSD-L ] Little Rock/Memphis Shows

  • From: "Robert Braue" <mfsbrowz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 14:30:16 -0600

----- Original Message -----

> Bob did a great job promoting these two shows which are always so much
fun.
> However, he forgot to mention these shows and the Old Sawmill is the only
> place where you can actually have fried bologna for breakfast.
>
> Lew

And Lew forgot to mention that the Forrest City "Catfish Island Restaurant"
stopped offering their $8.99 all you can eat catfish Friday night special
after he set a new record eating 6.3 pounds the night before he judged our
show several years ago.     Looked like he had a couple long whiskers on
each side of his mouth the next day.
<G>  But they still support our shows with an ad in our catalog.

Bob