[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Littermates

  • From: Terry Cochran <terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 22:00:49 -0700

For me it would depend on the quality of the litter. If it is great then
keeping a coup,e makes sense. I would want to know if the weak lining of the
uterus is something she might pass on to her daughters. If that is the case
then you could be in for a lot of breeding problems in the future. If you place
one in a co ownership make sure it is a male. I have yet to get a litter out of
a bitch I have placed on a co-ownership. Just never seems to work out.
Terry

Sent from my iPad