[ SHOWGSD-L ] Littermate wins continued...

  • From: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 22:36:22 EDT

Sorry, I forgot....Beaujolais went on to a GRP 2 as well....Lynda
Bragg-Workman showed Beaulieu and Jamie Clute showed Beaujolais...Beaujolais
was  in
season at the time...so a fun time was had by all as they "gaited" around  that
outside ring together..Lynda and Jamie had very sore arms the next
day...Pauline

Pauline Moon  - _www.ropajagsd.com_ (http://www.ropajagsd.com/)
Ropaja German  Shepherds: Member: GSDCAmercia & GSDCAtlanta - BIS BISS Ch
Ropaja's Chateau  Beaujolais OFA HIC; BISS Ch Ropaja's Chateau Beaulieu OFA
HIC;
Ropaja's Viva  L'Endimanche OFA; Beecher (GSD Retired Seeing Eye Dog); Ch
Ropaja's Fils De La  Rue OFA(waiting at Rainbow Bridge)

Just to add my own two cents worth..
My tag reads ROPAJA
As to the Winning littermates...when I was campaigning Beaujolais and
Beaulieu  on one two show weekend, on both days, they took
WD-WB-BW-BOB-BOS...the
BW, BOB & the BOS flipflopped...one taking the BOB  and BW one day and vice
versa the next day!  We took home ALL the  trophies that the host club had
offered...IT WAS FUN!!!!.........Pauline