[ SHOWGSD-L ] Litter names

  • From: Peter Cacioppo <PeterCacioppo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GSD Show List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 16:34:15 -0700

Bob said:
I have been off my game lately and am having trouble coming up with a theme
for an upcoming litter.  The pups are due anytime now and I only have a few
ideas that I am not too excited about.  It's the "I" litter and here's what
I have thought off so far:
ITALIAN SPORTS CARS-Maserati, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Alfa-Romeo and Bugatti
Dear Bob,
One minor thing: Bugatti was not an Italian sports car.  There was an Italian
who moved to France a long time ago and built his cars in France.  It was
considered a French car.  A few years ago the giant holding company of VW
bought the use of the name Bugatti from the Bugatti family and VW now makes a
very expense car named Bugatti.  Not sure what country they assemble it in but
I guess it is not Italy.
Other Italian manufacturers:  Lancia and Fiat and over the years  each of them
made some sports cars.  If you have a big litter you could always name the
puppies  by model name, like a Maserati Ghibli or an Alfa Romeo Montreal. or
Lancia Scorpion.  The web site Wikipedia will give you all the model names.

I have found Wikipedia is a great source of all kinds of information, by the
way.

Regards,
Peter Cacioppo
www.EagleHillGroup.net