[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Litter announcement-Ch. Jerrwen's Margarita, ROM- "Troubled Kids"

  • From: "Melissa" <melanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Germanshepherds4show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 23:24:03 -0400

Thanks, Nancy.  I should have some Sr dogs in the Maturity from my 2007
litter but I personally have nothing to nominate for the 2009 futurities.  I
will be watching closely at the National to see if the right sire for our
new Ch. Shakira's next season is there.  We hope to have something very
special from both Panda and Shakira in the 2010 futurities.

Melissa
www.melanashepherds.com