[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Litter announcement - from the DARK SIDE!

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, KnlSunrise@xxxxxxx, thetwodavids@xxxxxxx, samurigs@xxxxxxx, wilderwolfhounds@xxxxxxxxxxxx, abraxaskp@xxxxxxxxxxx, dansenpwc@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 09:57:14 EST

In a message dated 2/28/2007 3:28:33 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Can you  believe I let my little alien, Tia the Papillon reproduce???

I did and  she blessed me with one little 6 oz puppy - a girl - and her name
is  Callian's Holly Golightly after Audrey Hepburn's character in Breakfast
at  Tiffany's. (LOVE that movie!)

You can see what a one hour old Papillon  looks like here - :)
http://www.texasdogs.com/holly.htm

Off to  bed now!
Cyndy

Just in time for my birthday..........thank you Cyndy!!    <G>    Ileana
http://www.aol.com.