[ SHOWGSD-L ] Litter and Name Announcement

  • From: "Robert George" <bruiser@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 19:57:54 -0700

Hello,

It gives us great pleasure to announce our newest litter.  We have five
puppies sired by our CH JIM-SINA'S RAVEN and out of our ENCHANTED'S
DOUBLE TAKE.  They were born on the 16th of December and are all doing
very well.  I thought I'd be posting about them before now, but I got
hung up on the theme, names and nicknames.

Well after much thought we finally decided what to call the little
rascals.  It took way too long because I was thinking of going with a
Christmas theme for the litter and so many of you all gave us some great
names.  Many of you asked for me to post what we ended up with.  I
decided that they were born earlier than planned (16 December) they were
just too early to "claim" the Christmas theme.  Don't worry though; we
are keeping that list of names for a future litter.

Since it was the "G" litter, we went with a "gambling theme" and gave
them names of places to gamble.  Here's what we came up with:

ENCHANTED'S CAESARS PALACE                  Caesar
ENCHANTED'S EXCALIBER                               Arthur
NCHANTED'S MONTE CARLO                           Monte
ENCHANTED'S MADALAY BAY                         Bay
ENCHANTED'S RIVERIA                                    Riva

They are really spunky little ones and they bring such a smile to our
faces just watching their antics.  I just came in from feeding them and
they had somehow gotten Monte's collar off and three of them were having
a tug-of-war with it.

The boys are still pretty dark, but I think they will be black and tans.
The two girls are darker than the boys and might be bi-colors.  They
have some tan on their faces, but we have seen that go away in previous
litters as they age.  Time will tell!  Anyway, you can see their
pictures on our webpage at
http://www.enchantedvistagsd.com/ravenbrooke.cfm

Thanks for letting me brag,
-Bob George

Enchanted Vista, Home of:  CH Rocknoll Ajax Nike Clayfield CD, RN;
Alkay's Black Velvet; CH Jerrwen's Southern Belle; CH Jerrwen's
Georgiana HIC; Hi Dreams Allegra v. Regency; BISS, RBIM, CH Enchanted's
American Anthem TC; CH Enchanted's Big Gun v. Sunfarms HIC; Enchanted's
Double Take; Enchanted Vista's Lone Star; CH Jim-Sina's Raven TC; and
Sunfarm's Dragon Warrior v Enchanted. Member, GSDCA, ELPGSDC, CNMGSDC