[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Litter Vaccination Schedule

  • From: Cyndi Flautt <caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 06:08:12 -0600

Dr Dodds did a seminar for my kennel club last year.  One of the FAQ's in her
handout for the vaccine talk was:
 " Q: Can vaccines cause autoimmune disease? A: Vaccine themselves do not cause
these diseases, but they can trigger autoimmune responses followed by disease
in genetically predisposed animals, as can any infection, drug, or chemical/
toxic exposure etc."

Cyndi
www.carettigsd.com.

Sent from my iPhone