[ SHOWGSD-L ] Litter Announcement

  • From: Rhonda Moyer <gldnrudy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 17:56:27 -0500 (EST)

On Friday, Dec 4, we are pleased to announce the birth of our beautiful babies.
 4 males (black and tan and black and red, 2 females (black and tan and red).
sire is Amber's Showdown (Ch. Kaluha Creme son), Penn Hip and OFA Prelim, dam
is Ro-Jon's Una von Moyerhaus (Indo von der Bildiche, SchH3 granddaughter),
hips xrayed.  Mom and babies are doing great. Una is so wonderful for being the
first time mom. we are so excited with this litter.

Rhonda Moyer
Ro-Jon/Von Moyer Haus Shepherds
www.vonmoyerhaus.com