[ SHOWGSD-L ] Litter Announcement

  • From: "Shalaine Vineyard" <zarqa_adonis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 16:41:12 -0700

I just returned from the vet (doing x-rays to make sure there are no extras=
 left and an oxytocin shot), and I'm thrilled to announce our new babies!

Sire: Am Sel Ch Can FV MV Ch Fonseca's Y2K Survivor Jomar OFA

Dam: Ch Janmar's Material Girl OFA

1 huge dark black and tan girl, and 2 dark black and tan boys. And Boots, w=
ho has definitely not been left skinny after this litter, as I was expectin=
g 6 - 7 puppies. LOL.

Shalaine @ Vineyard Shepherds and Handling
http://www.members.shaw.ca/vineyardgermanshepherds/

http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/=