[ SHOWGSD-L ] Lists, Hunte, Complaints.....

  • From: Jarvyce@xxxxxxx
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 08:38:36 EST

In a message dated 2/6/2007 8:26:15 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:
Amy is  right, I have friends from other breeds talking about it, but they
are not laughing. They are contacting their BOD and asking for a review on
their
by laws,so "we don't go thru what the GSD people are going thru".
I expected that reaction.  Very few are laughing, tho plenty  are  shaking
their heads.

Ileana

What people are not seeming to  understand is that in the end the membership
gets the blame. The majority voted  those Board members in! CONTINUALLLY!!!
This is how the GSDCA is run, one person  in control of a few, who in turn are
the popular vote of the majority.
    These people are still going to  judge the Nationals on a rotating basis,
they will still get Specialty  assignments, and they will STILL get
re-elected!
    To have any change you must out the  old and start with new people, new
ideas, and a new stream of consciousness.  Until this happens no change will
occur.
    BOYCOTT those 9. Many of whom are  judges. Don't give them assignments.
Don't give them your vote. Do work on a  cohesive group that can effectively
and proactively affect change. Stop griping,  accept some responsibility, and
work for change.
    I have read forwards from many lists.  What is needed is a little less
talk and a lot more action.

Arvind

Arvind & Joyce deBraganca
_www.passport-anatolians.com_ (http://www.passport-anatolians.com/)

I'd rather have people hate me for who I am than  love me for who I'm not !
Some people are  like Slinkies ... Not really good for anything...... But
they still bring a  smile to your face when you think about pushing them down a
flight of stairs.

(  /  \  )    TAKE THIS LITTLE  ANGEL
( / \/ \ )  AND KEEP HER CLOSE TO YOU
/       \    SHE IS YOUR GUARDIAN  ANGEL
(    )    SENT TO WATCH  OVER
YOU