[ SHOWGSD-L ] Lists

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 22:56:48 -0400

I am definitely a List maker.  I've got lists on the table, lists in my
pocketbook, sticky notes on the computer, sticky notes on the desk, even
sticky notes attached to the outside of my pocketbook to remind me to
take something with me.  I've got Lists on the brain.  I'm surprized I
don't attach one to my forehead to see it the first thing when I get up
in the morning and look in the mirror. But most of the time, I try to
avoid looking at myself first thing in the morning in the mirror!  I've
got lists by the telephone so I don't forget to tell somebody something
that I'm expecting a call from.

So like many of you, I'm running around crazy (with my lists) trying to
get ready to leave for the National in a few days.  I will guarantee you
with all the lists that I have laying around, I will still forget
something.  I know someone said you can always buy whatever it is you
forget when you get there.  I have news for you, the very last thing I
want to do is see another store, no less go looking for one.

Anyway my "List" friends (really no pun intended), I just want to say I
am so very behind in my e-mail correspondence and getting back to many
of you who have written to me about different subjects, but especially
the "e-bay" dog.  Thank you for taking the time to try to help.  Linda
if you read this, e-mail me please, I have some messages I'll pass onto
you from other people with some of their ideas.  I haven't forgotten
about our boy.  It's just that I feel like I've been to the National
already and came back from that very long, lonely ride already from all
this preparation.  I'm worn out already.  Anybody else feel this way, or
is it because now that I've hit my ??30's"??, (quiet Marilyn), I'm
starting to feel it more?  Lists, lists, everywhere lists,  Barbara Galasso