[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Lists !!??

  • From: Amytortoise@xxxxxxx
  • To: gsdramey@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 21:07:20 EDT

There is probably a group for just about anything that people want to talk
about. I have tortoises and am getting ready to breed one and I belong to a
bunch of turtle and tortoise lists including the Leopard tortoise list because
that is what I have. I have learned a lot of things from talking to people who
 are more experienced that I am. I also belong to the California Turtle And
Tortoise Club.For anyone who has a dog with E.P.I., I also belong to a group
of  people who are very experienced with it and have a lot of knowledge on the
subject.
Amy Greenhut
Justrock Shepherds
Leopard Torotises