[ SHOWGSD-L ] Lists !!??

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 15:59:23 -0500

Wow, I have raised many different kinds of birds & animals during my lifetime.
            I'd just really like to know, if it is Ok to ask here on Da List --
                        IS THERE   REALLY REALLY   A CHICKEN LIST?
I know there are OTHER lists and I've been invited to join a couple - but I've
just not been able to do so -- because of my - 'puter illerate self here!  It
took
3 tries and almost a week or so for me to even get with this Superb One!
Do they have Rabbit, Gerbil, Goat lists?   I guess FB would know about the
Rabbit one.   I dearly loved my rabbits - NON FOOD KIDS!! Geeesh, now I
think of it --- cows - both dairy & beef; turkeys, peacocks and it was so neat
to see the posts on them --- I have some great ones too from when I did that!
Ok, I'll geaux --------------------  Just curious here but PLEASE BELIEVE ME
WHEN I SAY -- and this is with all sincerity as I've had other breeds of dogs
and boarded horses as well as breeding them too --- WOW --- THERE IS NO
COMPARISON EVER -- TeeTotally #1 --- The German Shepherd Dog!
Yeah Buddy!!   Norma no L