[ SHOWGSD-L ] Lister Party Donations

  • From: "Maureen Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 19:36:41 -0500

Here is an updated list of donations! LET'S GET THEM ROLLING IN  FOR DAWN AND
HER ANGELS! Stud fees, handling fees, Trophies you have won and can't
use........Mo

   Hi Mo,I will be there(or be square) and will bring my usual 4 or 5
assorted  GSD related items      Looking
forward to the party...it's always FUN! (and more so this year....you
were missed last year!!)                                     Jean :-)

Mo
   What I got so far that I am definitely committing to giving is:
  1 13 oz jar of Arizona's Ass Kickin Salsa
  1 German Shepherd Watch
  1 Vintage Avon German Shepherd Colonge Decanter
  1 of Syd's famous paintings

  If I think of anyhting else I will add it to the list
  Luanne
Thanks Mo!   I would like to donate a GSD Sketch for the raffle.  I have
donated a sketch for the Rescue Calandar for the last five years. This year
they "wanted to do something different".  Sooo I figure I can donate one to
the List Raffle :-)

LOL....Mo, I have some stuff....not sure what-all yet, but I will bring
something.
   Jamie
I will be more than happy to donate a free photo shoot including head studies
for the happy winner. Pictures need to be done off of the official show grounds
or at a location approved by the parent club. You have me for 2 hours.

  I will donate 2 of these. I could also make greeting cards out of them what
ever the person would like.

  I could throw in a Jello message just to get the bids rolling :0)
  Terry
A leash holder.

Mary Tripp

I have quite a few t-shirts from various nationals. Since they are "dated",
I don't know if they would be of interest or not. They are in very good
condition, some hardly ever worn. I will look at other things I have and
decide what I am willing to part with.
Someday in the not to distant future all of my Reviews, books etc. should go
to someone who would have an interest in them.  I have Reviews from the 60's
most (but not all) are in good condition.
Beryl Eshom

I sent you 2 collars,   Marilee

Eric Norby
6666 Setness Lane NE
Silverton, OR  97381
503-873-5925
cell 925-325-9626
norhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lets make it for two classes.  That way, someone can have handling for a
weekend.
:)
On second thought, make 2 two day handling or 4 singles.  Whatever works for
you.

 The German Shepherd by Design will donate a full-color page Featured ad for 30
days.

I need your address.....I am going to send a handmade purse but it has CATS
on it - LOL

It is beautiful though....I need your address again.

Pat Lukos

I will bring something.  Not sure what, but something.

Colette

Pat Evans and I will donate a free stud service to our BISS Ch. Konigin's
Phantom Of The Opera, HIT, TDI, OFA. located in Ft Worth, Texas.

Amy Murkland donates 2, 8x10's,

 sent out the GSD watch yesterday to MO for the raffle and decided to add a
gold-edged Italian charm bracelet with 3 GSD charms on it as well...so I hope
it goes well and brings in mucho dinero!  LOL
  Liv McLea

Karen from Shadowvalley GSD's sent 2 Italian charm bracelets.