[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Lister Party

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx" <Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx>, murk@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 19:05:56 -0700

Allright, now that most of the ballots are on their way to be counted we
should have no more hurdles to jump and everyone can calm down and think of
the days ahead.
I know, I know, there will always be those who see everything they
encounter as  negative. So, what else is new?
Suzanne, who had been taking care of preparations for a list party will not
be at the National and asked to have someone come forward and be in charge.
Remember the one in Daytona Beach? We had lots of fun, lots of people were
there and participated. We could do that again and be able to make loads of
money to help with research for our GSD's.
We need someone in charge, I would be willing to help and know others who
would. What about my friend in Florida? Come on, everybody, put your
thinking caps on. Aside from having fun we also will contribute to a
worthwhile cause. How about it?
Lee

Liane Fossland
Home of Ch. Donar, Loni,CD, Auburn, Kara Mia and Windy
www.steppenwindgsd.com

EarthLink Revolves Around You.

Metal