[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Listen to learn

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Stormy Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 17:31:00 -0700

On Jul 21, 2010, at 5:14 PM, Stormy Hope wrote:

Are we getting pretty far afield now?   It was asked and Morgan
answered.   I think:-)  These are exactly the issues that will be
settled in court.  No way will this forum ever agree, and even if
there was agreement, it wouldn't do a bit of good.  There are other
areas of valid discussion... Board numbers, transparency,
communication, etc., etc.

Beating a dead horse?   (One of my sons-in-law gave the name "Dead
Horse" to his last failed company... I started up the graphics for
it.... foretold the ending)

Storm

On Jul 21, 2010, at 4:53 PM, LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hummmmmmmm maybe they credited someone else with her money. Gee  someone
may have gotten a free year.
Lee Brown

In a message dated 7/21/2010 6:49:53 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx writes:
ACtually it was paid by credit card and she has a  receipt, the GSDCA
lawyer has a copy!!

Morgan  Lewis, RPh.
Member GSDCA
Board Member Canine Pet  Rescue