[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: List of Judges-Board O Gram

  • From: "John DeHope" <HyHope@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Gail Hardcastle" <hardcastle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Joan Fox" <campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 00:51:46 -0400

Hi Gail,
-
The entire procedure is covered by our By-Laws. For any change it must first go
to the membership. My idea would be to  just have everyone run by petition.
-
John
-
I sure hope this post is not off limit. After all I am not talking about any
one person. I sure hope you are not getting me in trouble. For safety sake I
will also send this to Joan Fox.
-
John |:>)