[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: List of Class B dealers who sell to laboratories in Georgia

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 20:15:57 -0500

Please read Fran's note again and understand where she's coming from in a
positive manner.  I know only too well, she's right on the money!
Being on BOTH sides of the coin, so to speak -- I have so much medical
background and dearly love all critters, there comes a time
when checking out the way to treat and/or cure an ailment, research is
something that is a vital need.  Often we need to remember that it
ALSO HELPS the critters themselves with like ailments!!   Seriously, Fran is
right saying that it truly CAN be done decently.  How many
"hundreds" of years have there been successes in finding cures for so many
ailments using the research labs??  -- Far more than any of us
could ever count.    It can be done "humanely" and in most cases, this is
the way.   Been there, done that & have known so many times 1
tiny critter has given so many a chance to live and/or be cured.      JMHO
Norma