[ SHOWGSD-L ] List Schedule Please

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 00:29:40 EST

In a message dated 1/24/2006 2:47:07 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, WLFHRTGSD
writes:
Better  ask Evan...last I heard, he was still in charge of  it......

It is pure chaos this last in year.  While there is a  schedule which I
published last year, it is now so mixed up that there is little  hope of
getting it
back on track in 2006.

We the members of this List brought in new subjects without  any thought of
what it would do to tradition. Who knew we would be so embroiled  in blasting
the Review?  Then we started to lament all the deaths in the  leaders of this
breed, that we forgot to properly bitch about the German style  dogs.  Then
just when it appeared we couldn't ruin our best laid plans any  further, people
started to support the right of others to show White  shepherds.

The world as we knew it, has been lost.  Can we ever  recover?  It is hard to
know at this time. We have so many problems to  overcome. Ed has left the
world of prisons, harlots and law breakers, and  entered a new occupation just
dealing with future law breakers.  He may  return to prisons soon, or at least
mental hospital.  Paul no longer is  telling us what to feed, what to eat, or
what to vote on. Instead he is working  of finishing every dog in America in
herding, with the help of Jenn.  David  finally moved to his new home, and is
now starting to turn to the wild, and  return to his roots.

Then we had what can only be considered a precursor of a  political run for
national office, in the election for our board.  Who  would have expected that?

For this year we may have to accept random subjects, and we  need to discuss
the value of showing dogs with overset ears, the possibility of  letting every
litter give an ROM to the dam, dropping the Futurity shows to two  regions,
East and West, and having a national once a week in every state with  two weeks
off a month, one week for Christmas, and the other for Purim.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together