[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: List Rule #2/another angle

  • From: barbara17236@xxxxxxx
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 14:11:40 -0500 (EST)

Let them go?     Okay, I have read how we "whites" are disrespecting the GSDCA
Official Breed Standard, and the Club's Mission Statement by breeding a DQ -
white.

How disrespectful of that same breed standard, and mission statement, would it
be for the same breed standard respecting people to say go be a  separate
breed?  So, why have DQs in any breed standard?  Why not just write up a
letter, from each parent club, to AKC stating we don;t want these things (DQs)
in our breed but we will allow them to rename themselves and show any ways?
Why have the DQ at all?  If you are going to do that, you should just get rid
of the darn white DQ.

By allowing the DQ to separate and rename themselves, show in AKC, continue to
breed the white dogs,  you are disrespecting the same breed standard you say I
am disrespecting.  You are condoning the breeding of whites.

Either keep the white DQ, and stand by your belief in your breed standard and
not allow breed separation, or eliminate the DQ.   You can't say it is wrong
for us to be breeding a DQ and then reward us for doing so.   That makes no
sense.

Barb Hively - PA
DNA.  It's what makes a white, a German Shepherd