[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: List Rule #2 as it is written

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ELG440@xxxxxxx" <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 12:25:44 -0800 (PST)

And there is nothing wrong with liking the Standard the way it is or with
expecting proper procedures to be followed if it is to be changed.  I have no
problem with change in and of itself.

Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockgermanshepherds.com
Home of Multiple Group Winner  GCH RiverRock's Hotel California (Callie) HSAs
RN BN
Group Winner Ch. RiverRock's Straight From The Heart HSAsd
and the new kid RiverRock's One Fine Day