[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: List Privacy

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 17:32:18 -0400

I don't know but I had someone tell me they found posts of mine by putting
my e-mail addy in google and pulled some up. I've never written anything
I'd be ashamed for my mother to read but I do admit I was a bit weirded out
by the whole thing. I mean...if you want to see what I post to the list
join the dammed list!

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 7/5/2015 4:42:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I noticed that posts from the list would appear in Google searches

Any idea why?