[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: List Privacy

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@freelists org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 14:23:09 -0700

Also, (again not answering the “privacy” question) I do a lot of name look-ups
for various reasons. I can find people on forums, other lists.. it’s how I
verify who they are for the reason I’m looking. No cloak and dagger stuff,
sometimes people want to join a list for reasons other than good conversation
<G> and I can block, not subscribe the “trolls.”

Storm

On Jul 5, 2015, at 2:17 PM, Stormy V. Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Theresa, I’ll let somebody else answer why our messages end up on Google;
however, as somebody who sees all messages, I can verify that ONLY AOL
messages are being bounced.

Every time an AOL message comes through, we get 6 or 7 emails from Yahoo,
with lists of Yahoo, Frontier, and a couple other providers with lists of
bounces.

ONLY AOL listers are being dropped from the List, bounced off by Yahoo
bounces and not ALL of them. (I’m still waiting for Evan to be bounced <BEG>
)

Zoe isn’t watching the list right now and probably can’t help us until
tomorrow morning, but this is what I know about Yahoo/AOL

Storm

On Jul 5, 2015, at 2:02 PM, Theresa-GSD Stolz (Redacted sender "scenecrest"
for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

I saw this quite awhile back but did not mention it as I thought others also
knew about it.
In Google I have typed a persons user name or e-mail address to find several
messages showing
up from the Freelist Showgsd-l.

Freelist does not have the security as Yahoo mentioned to me and others is
the reason they are
blocking message from them.

Theresa
scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>

Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] List Privacy
To: "showgsd-l" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, July 5, 2015, 4:40 PM

I noticed that posts from the list would appear
in Google searches
Any idea why?

Sent from my Verizon
Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

is Copyrighted 2015. All material remains the property of the original
kind are permitted without prior permission of both the original author AND
of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post. This group and
its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html

Stormy V. Hope
<https://www.facebook.com/GSDCA.LegislationAwareness>
<https://www.facebook.com/CaRPOC.CaliforniaResponsiblePetOwnersCoalition>