[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: List Party - Yancy

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 17:53:32 -0500

well we need to fit it in somehow where it will be earlier.........the
annual meeting takes a little time and it's too late for the listers party.
Are there any functions that get out earlier than the annual meeting on
Wednesday or Friday ?
I don't know what time they last as those are nights i don't attend whatever
functions they have. I am sure you would have a better turnout if not so
late in the evening.
Lets see what we can do to make it earlier, AMY
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com