[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: List Party

  • From: "Jim Ealy" <jhelee929@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lfossland@xxxxxxx>, "Show GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 22:51:22 -0400

Don't forget Ms. Fossland that you were our "glue" at the party!  We sure
had a gooood time. We had so many neat prizes, some really nice prizes and
and quite a bit of stuff to go thru!  People were walking in with bags and
boxes full of donations.  Those Texas people sure made out like bandits in
the winners department.  Mo, I think all that stuff Ileana won was with your
tickets!!  LOLOL
 BTW, I have a new nickname for Louie this year.  He never won one stud fee
(he won enough last year to have a whole herd!).  This year he will be known
ahead and ask him why.
LOLOLOLOL
Lee Ealy