[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: List Party?

  • From: "MARGERY GOLANT" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 13:43:39 -0500

The List Party is scheduled for TONIGHT, so has not happened yet.  It is
planned for a nearby Ruby Tuesday's.  The Party Committee is:

Pat Lukos
Mo Murkland
Lee Fossland
Vicki Burkey
Hallie McMullen

They will be passing out flyers with directions and details, and making
arrangements for anyone needing transport.  Please see them at the show
site.

Pat and Vicki are staying in the RV section of the camping area at the show
site, and will coordinate transport for anyone needing it.

If anyone has emailed me and not received a response, please accept my
apologies.  My email is still a post-hurricane mess, as is my cell service,
so I am not completely up to speed.  If you have tried to contact me without
success, please try again.

Thanks !

Margy Golant