[ SHOWGSD-L ] Links to ANIMAL AMBASSADORS Emerging To Shed Light On Anti-Pet Laws

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 20:34:05 EST

Links to the sites mentioned in the previous post were mangled.   However, if
you put Hevener Animal Ambassadors in your google search, you will find
several sites that discuss this.   I did put Animal Ambassadors ONLY and came
up
with a site that seemed to lean to Animal Rights, SO be sure to add Hevener to
your search engine.

I would do it for you, but my cold isn't even letting me type straight, much
less try to get all the links straight LOL....

Here are these, though...just take out some codes and you can get the site
addys.   "-)

 www.Louisville-Pets.com -
www.pet-law.com or www.naiaonline.org.
In a message dated 1/12/07 5:00:12 PM, crudolf@xxxxxxx writes:

> www.Louisville-<wbr>Pets.com -
> www.pet-law.<wbr>com or www.naiaonline.<wbr>org.

"You may never know what results come from your action.
But if you do nothing, there will be no result."
                                           Mahatma Gandhi
Stormy Hope
UPDATED 2/11/06....CHECK IT OUT!!!!
www.FairhopeGSD.com