[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Link to puppy mill

  • From: "Margery Golant" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Margery Golant'" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 00:29:52 -0500

My post had a typo - I meant to say that whoever took the video may well
have had an agenda.  My point is that it does not matter whether they did or
not - the fact that was happening is what made the video possible, the fact
that was happening is because of indiscriminate breeding, distribution and
sale of dogs by commercial interests for whom these poor animals are their
"product", created and sold for their profit.  Many of the animals suffer.
We struggle to rescue them, suffer with them and for them, because we care.
The GSDCA suffers, because the world can not tell "us" from "them", now more
than ever.

Margy Golant