[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Link to puppy mill

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MyDovey@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 11:23:40 -0500

At first I couldn't watch it, then I made myself so I could see what these poor
dogs actually had to go through.............they looked so sweet and had no
clue why they were being heavy handed into some awful box, they weren't mean or
anything,,,,,,,just confused. It left me with a sick heart, crying and unable
to move or speak for quite a while.............
It was extremely hard and painful to watch..................
And as hurtful as it was I couldn't help but wonder why someone filmed it or
who filmed it ?? It was horrid and the workers showed not one bit of remorse or
feelings..........just so casual about it. It makes you wonder where they left
their heart and how they treat other people...............It's one thing when
ill animals have to be euthanised for their own good humanely but oh my god
this was sick!!!!!!!!!
All i can think is these poor babies are in a better place now......free from
pain and torture. It was a horrendous end, but it's over for them.
For these people's sins, we all pay dearly!       Amy

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com