[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Line Breed/Cross breed - American/ German

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ELG440@xxxxxxx" <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 07:55:38 -0800 (PST)

I have done enough American to German breeding's to know that what you get are
puppies :0) I have managed to finish a few. Some are police dogs some are
therapy dogs. One is a top agility performer one is a herding champion. Many
are great foot warmers. I don't think I have ever produced a roach back. The
main thing is that they all seem to have more leg than we are used to seeing.
Terry