[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Linda's Film

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ELG440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: helenfranklin520@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 20:16:44 -0400

In a message dated 9/16/2014 5:11:30 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
helenfranklin520@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I think  that the GSDCA should obtain a copy of all Judges licensed to
Judge GSD's  and send them a copy by email of Linda's film, perhaps by
Constant  Contact....maybe with a brief explanation saying that the GSDCA
thought  that they should review this new information that they endorse as
a  teaching tool or some such................

Who remembers the fiasco when Helen Fisher sent out a caution to use a
loose lead temperament test on all German shepherds?  Many all breed judges
took that to mean that our dogs had bad temperament, and they should be
criticized.

Only only one voice should establish our standard.  For good or bad,  that
is the GSDCA.

Evan

any post.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html