[ SHOWGSD-L ] Linda and Ron Butler

  • From: "Marie Hicks" <hightorgsd@xxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 11:31:29 -0700

Well our new Californians are on their way back to N.Y.  They loved
California, even our hot weather.  Loved the high desert here.  Our families
meshed like they were born to each other and all the dogs bonded with them
very quickly.  Why the about face, every day since they arrived one or more
of Linda's family members called even the grandkids who are quite young were
put on the line.  Purpose to beg and cry for Linda to come back.  Ron never
got to go through the employment doors we opened for him before Linda
decided to go back.  Every phone call left Linda in tears and so emotionally
upset it was hard to see.  Our family is devistated...young Bill and Ron
bonded to a point that Bill felt he had a big brother.  My husband liked
them immediately and Ron treated Bill like he was his father.  We all hope,
especially our 11 and 1/2 year old house dog, Skye who got thoroughly
spoiled by all the petting he received, that they think this over and opt to
return some day soon.
Marie K. Hicks
Hightor German Shepherds
Acton, CA