[ SHOWGSD-L ] Lincoln's Birthday

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 10:52:16 EST

In a message dated 2/11/11 7:23:45 AM Pacific Standard Time,
pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Paula, 3  days and counting................but, leaving tonight!!  Start
spreading  the word

Paula and a few others, will be in New York to show the world what a German
 shepherd should be.  We are all behind her, and thank her for what she has
 done to demonstrate the qualities of our breed.  Let's continue to show
everyone who does not know, what a great breed it is, and to continue to keep
 the breed in the top three in popularity.

I need to find out the name of her dog, and the pedigree. I won't mention
it on the List, I think it is against the rules to say where any certain dog
 will be shown.  If it is warm enough however, I might just take my Harley
Davidson for a ride this weekend, unless I am in Santa Maria for the party
with  Cindy and Bev.  Either way, I plan to watch Westminster on Monday to
see  who is there.

What time do Shepherds go in?

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together