[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Lifetime Members of the GSDCA

  • From: "Pam Stoesser" <pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <farmdogforever@xxxxxxxxx>, "The List" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 20:03:25 -0500

Dania asked me to pass this along. . . .

Since the inception of the Lifetime membership, the Lifetime membership (40
years of continuous membership) was free but it has NEVER included a Review
magazine. If the Lifetime member wanted the Review magazine, they paid
additional for it. You can see that in the store here
(http://store.gsdca.org/GSDCA-Membership-Renewal-s/1847.htm) as it has been
since January of this year... This isn’t anything new other than the online
magazine will be available at no charge for Lifetime members and Juniors.