[ SHOWGSD-L ] Lifetime Members of the GSDCA

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 12:03:49 -0400

I will stay a member until they pry the membership card out of my cold dead
hand. I will pay for the Review if I am a life member or not, since Tedi likes
to read it.

But, gestures are important. Why not change life time membership to 50 years
and give the Review for free. That may only include a few members by that
time, and then we don't have to fuss over who wants to pay for anything. Or
what about saying if you are a member for 75 years, we will send someone to
your house to read the Review to you?

Is this not like two bald men fighting over a comb?

Evan

From: "" (Redacted sender " myjoygs@xxxxxxx" for DMARC) To:
gweickelt < gweickelt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; farmdogforever <
farmdogforever@xxxxxxxxx>