[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Lifers etc

  • From: Jen Proud <proudk9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 21:24:33 -0500

If it weren't for today's economy and money being such a(n extra-)prominent
feature for many people's lives, I'm sure there would be more "time-rich"
people who would be able to volunteer for the board.  I know there are people
who would run who have the time, interest, etc. to run, they just know they
can't afford the extra monies.
As a suggestion-
It would be a nice feature for the club to purchase the board's tickets...
Imagine the airline miles!  They'd get a free ticket every board meeting on the
miles alone :)  Coordinating 15-20 tickets isn't that hard... Well at least IMHO
Jen P & the Pack smoking from having a thought

JayDee's Proud-Haus Shepherds/Proud K911
www.jaydeesphs.com
Committed to the Total Dog you can be Proud of!!!
AKC Breeder of Merit